Friday 21 October 2011

LEAD Activity Awareness about appropriate use of public place

Leaders: 

Shivanand, Rajabli, Manjunath KH, Megha, Manjunath M

Supporter: DFP, DSF, DSK,
 
Objectives of activity:  Crate awareness about use of public places, Give message about Health awarenessThrough rally conduct this rally

School ground, Bus stand, community hall, and Roads, this all place keep cleanness

Totally gave about health is wealth keep clean in your places This day I conducted the LEAD activity On 17 Th October, 2011. BVB campus to Shirur park we done very well job. In my life It was memorable day for me before day starting this activity I meet the police station, because of permeation about activity. After the permeation I send to message to my followers and all my co fellows also I informed to Pramod sir and Neeta madam They also helped lot my LEAD activity It was well response starting before starting this program I am fearing, because of I did first time this type function This morning I and my followers work started the 5 “o” clock we did charts Banners and sticks for holding charts in the hand we did 18 charts sticks and for Banner I get help of DCSE

Through this activity I learnt more like team work ,co-ordination .helping to others ,organizing the program , approaches to contact persons , patience , observation , and how to conduct any program rules and regulation . Through this rally I lernt more in this day my turning why of in my life I am very happy this day ,because of this opportunity given by LEAD team and this report came in the news came in news papers also It was very fibulas’ work me

In this rally we conducted the folksongs, dance, and slogans lastly its outcome very well responsible result for my future activity I am very happy to this activity










No comments:

Post a Comment